The MSBSHSE is released the Maharashtra SSC Result 2023 on 02nd, May 2023 11 AM on the official website mahresult.nic.in. The Class 10 students who have appeared for the examination from 2 to 25 March 2023 will be able to check the Maha SSC Result 2023 Name Wise by logging to the official website at mahresult.nic.in. To check the MSBSHSE SSC Result 2023 School Wise, the candidates need to visit the official website mahresult.nic.in. After the announcement of the result, the students must check the MH Board Tenth Toppers List 2023 and can apply for the Maharashtra Board Class 10 Revaluation 2023. Through this post, the students will be able to check the Ways to Check the Maharashtra Class 10th Result 2023 and the details mentioned on the marksheet.
Maha SSC Result 2023
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has conducted the written examination for the academic year 2022-23. The theory examination for Class 10 has been conducted from 2 to 25 March 2023 at the exam centers allotted by the Board. First the datesheet was released in January 2023 and then the practical exams were conducted in February 2023. After the compilation of the practical as well as the theory exams, the students have been looking for the announcement regarding the Maharashtra Class 10th Result 2023 date. The official announcement regarding the result date has been released which is 02 May 2023 on the official website.
Maharashtra Board Class 10th Results 2023
The students who are excited to check the MSBSHSE SSC Result 2023 will have to visit the official website mahresult.nic.in once the result has been released and the result link has become active. The students have to check the exam mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2023 using their roll number only through the official website. Only the students getting more than 35% marks in the examination will be called as being passed and will be promoted to the next class. If any student fails to get 35% marks they will have to then appear for the compartment examination in June 2023. The compartment Maharashtra Class 10th Result 2023 will then be announced the next month and the students shall then check their new scores.
mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2023 Date
The students of Class 10 have been waiting for the announcement regarding the result for the examination conducted in March 2023. The mahresult.nic.in Board SSC Result 2023 will likely be out by 02 May 2023 on the official website and the students must refer to the following table to know the details regarding the latest result.
|Exam Board||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education(MSBSHSE)|
|Exam For Class||Class 10|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Board Result|
|Exam Date||2 to 25 March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||6 February 2023|
|Maha Board SSC Result 2023||02 May 2023 – 11 AM|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Details to check Scorecard||Roll number and date of birth|
|Result Status||To be announced|
|Minimum Passing Marks||35%|
|Post Type||10th Board Result|
Maharashtra Board Class 10th Result 2023
- The written examinations for the students of Class 10 under the MSBSHSE Board have been conducted from 2 to 25 March 2023 at various exam centers allotted by the Board.
- The examination for all the subjects have been conducted and the students have been waiting for the release of the result.
- The mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2023 will likely be announced by 02 May 2023 on the official website.
- To check the result, the students have to use their roll number or their name
- After the announcement of the exam MSBSHSE SSC Result 2023 on the website, the students are advised to download the marksheet on their device and take the xeroxed copy to be presented for future admissions.
Maha Board Tenth Result 2023 Using SMS
- The Maharashtra Board Class 10th Result 2023 has to be checked at the official portal of MSBSHSE only.
- When any student fails to check the result through the official website they can use the SMS to check their exam scores.
- The students can check the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2023 By SMS by sending the roll number to the given mobile number on the web portal.
- Send Result of (Roll Number) to (Mobile Number); this message has to be sent to the given mobile number.
- The complete list of the scores in every subject will be provided to the students through SMS.
Maharashtra Board 10thth Result 2023 Name Wise
- Visit mahresult.nic.in on your device.
- On the homepage, click on Maha SSC Result 2023.
- Now enter your name or Mothers Name in the given fields.
- Click on the submit tab to get the mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2023 page previewed on the screen.
- Get the Result PDF downloaded on the device and later get the hard copy of the same.
MSBSHSE SSC Result 2023 School Wise
- Visit the website mahresult.nic.in on your phone or laptop.
- From the main page, click on the Maharashtra SSC Result 2023 link.
- Enter the school name and the school code and click on submit.
- The complete Maharashtra Class 10th Result 2023 PDF will be displayed on the screen, check your scores and then download the result PDF on the device.
- Take the printout of the result page and present it for taking future admissions.
mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2023 Roll Wise
- Open the mahresult.nic.in website on the device.
- Click on the MSBSHSE SSC Result 2023 link given on the homepage.
- Now enter the roll number and the security pin and click on submit.
- The result page will be previewed on the screen, check the scores in every subject and then click on submit.
- Get the hard copy of the result page to be presented for future admissions.
Maha Board Class 10th Revaluation Form 2023
- The students scoring more than 35% marks will qualify the written test of Class 10.
- The students who pass the exam but feel that they have scored less in any subject and hope to get higher scores, they can fill in the revaluation form.
- The students have to pay the required revaluation fee and shall then wait for around a month for the result to be announced.
- The Maharashtra Class 10 Revaluation Form 2023 has to be submitted through the Maharashtra Board Portal only by paying in the fee per subject.
- Once the Maharashtra Class 10th Result 2023 has been announced, the students shall check their revised scores and download the marksheet on the device.
Maharashtra Board Class 10th Supplementary Exam 2023
- The students of Class 10 scoring more than 35% marks will pass the examination.
- The students who fail to score 35% marks in the examination can get a chance to save their one year by appearing for the supplementary exam.
- The Maha Board SSC Compartment Exam 2023 will be conducted in June 2023 and the students shall pass the exam.
- The students who will pass the supplementary exam will be promoted to the next class.
- In case any student still fails to clear the supplementary exam, they will have to repeat the same class again.
Maha Board 10th Toppers List 2023
The toppers list will be out after the announcement of the result on the official website. The students can get the mahresult.nic.in Class 10 Toppers List 2023 from the official website of Maharashtra Board. The names of the students getting the highest marks will have the names in the toppers list. The school wise ranks can be checked by visiting the school officials.
Mahresult.nic.in SSC Marksheet 2023 Details
- Board name
- Academic session
- Students name
- Parents name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Subject names
- Maximum marks
- Practical marks in each subject
- Theory marks in each subject
- Total marks in each subject
- Aggregate marks
MSBSHSE 10th Class Previous Pass Percentage
|Year||Pass Percentage %|
Mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2023 Statistics
|Total students appeared||–|
|Total pass percentage||–|
|Girls pass percentage||–|
|Boys pass percentage||–|
Maha Board SSC Result 2023 Links
|Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2023||Check Now|
Top Questions On Maha Board Class 10th Result 2023
The mahresult.nic.in Board 10th Result 2023 will be out on 02nd May 2023.
The MH SSC 2022 Pass Percentage was 96.94%.
The Maha Board Class 10th Result 2023 will be announced at mahresult.nic.in.