The Odisha Staff Selection Commission conducted the Prelims Exam for Graduate Level Group B, C Recruitment 2023 on 14th May 2023 for 943 Posts. Many candidates have applied and appeared in the exam and are now waiting for the OSSC CGL Answer Key 2023. All of us know that once the exam is over, the answer key is the first document released for the reference of candidates in which questions and answers are mentioned. You can expect the OSSC CGL Group B, C Prelims Answer Key 2023 by 20th May on the official website @ ossc.gov.in. Moreover, objections will be invited in the prelims answer key and then final answer key with OSSC CGL Prelims Result 2023 will be declared.
You have to get 45% or above marks in the exam and then you will be called for the Mains Examination. You can get to know about your marks with the help of Odisha Graduate Level Result 2023 and Answer key. After that, you have to compare the marks with cut off marks to see whether you can get a name in the OSSC CGL Merit List 2023. If you have good marks in the exam then you will get a good rank in the merit list and you can easily cross the OSSC CGL Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023.
OSSC CGL Answer Key 2023
The OSSC CGL Prelims Exam for Group B, C Vacancies was compiled on 14th May 2023 in which lakhs of applicants have taken part. Online Applications were invited from lakhs of eligible candidates on the official website and after that exam was conducted. Now as the exam is over, applicants are excited for the OSSC CGL Answer Key 2023 in which questions and answers for different question paper sets are available. All of you have to do the evaluation of your performance with the help of the answer key and finally you will be able to get the total of your marks. This total has to be compared with Cut Off marks and once you crossed the cut off of your category, you can ensure your selection further. Initially, Provisional OSSC Graduate Level Answer Key 2023 will be released in which you can raise objections and then final answer key will be out. After that, you can expect the OSSC CGL Group B, C Result 2023 in which your final marks will be revealed.
OSSC Group B, C Answer Key 2023
|Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam||OSSC Group B, C Answer Key 2023|
|Total Vacancies||943 Posts|
|Post Name||Group B and Group C Posts|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based|
|Exam Date||14 May 2023|
|Qualifying marks||45% Marks|
|OSSC Group B, C Answer Key 2023||By 20th May 2023|
|Final Answer Key||By the End of May 2023|
|OSSC CGL Result 2023||June 2023|
|Merit List||To be Released|
|OSSC CGL Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023||Discussed Below|
|OSSC CGL Website||ossc.gov.in|
- The OSSC Group B, C Answer Key 2023 will be out by 20th May 2023.
- This will be the provisional answer key and all of you can raise objections in it.
- After that, the final answer key will be out by the end of this month and then you can get to know about the final marks.
- Once the final answer key is out, you have to wait for the Odisha Graduate Level Result 2023.
- After qualifying the Prelims Exam, you have to appear in the Mains Exam and then Interview.
Ossc.gov.in CGL OMR Sheet 2023
- The Ossc.gov.in CGL Prelims OMR Sheet 2023 is expected to be released on 20th May 2023.
- You can get to know about the marks obtained in the exam by using the Graduate Level Answer Key.
- Add full marks for correct answers, deduct negative marks for wrong answers and then finally you will get the total of your marks.
- Compare the marks with Cut off and if you scored more than your category wise cut off then you will be considered qualified in the exam.
- Start preparing for the mains exam and then finally qualify it to get selected for Interview.
OSSC CGL Prelims Result Date 2023
- It is to inform you that the prelims exam requires you to score more than 45% Marks to get qualified.
- Answer key gives you the idea of your overall marks and exact scores are revealed in OSSC CGL Prelims Result 2023.
- You can expect the Graduate Level Result in the first week of June 2023 @ ossc.gov.in.
- Download the Scorecard using Registered Email ID or Mobile Number and Password.
- After that, compare the scores with Cut Off discussed below to know about your qualification status.
Odisha Graduate Level Merit List 2023
- Now on the basis of performance of candidates, Odisha Graduate Level Merit List 2023 will be prepared.
- In this merit list, qualified candidates will be ranked on the basis of their marks.
- Download the Merit List after the result announcement and check your Rank in the list.
- If you get good marks in the exam then you will definitely get a good rank in the merit list which further ensures your selection.
- The OSSC CGL Merit List 2023 will be prepared on the basis of multiple factors such as Cut Off, Marks obtained in Exam, total vacancies and number of candidates.
Odisha CGL Group B, C Result 2023
- The Odisha CGL Group B, C Result 2023 will be prepared and then it will be hosted on ossc.gov.in.
- In order to check the Result, you have to go on the official website and then you need to use your Mobile Number to Download the Scorecard.
- On the Scorecard, you can find the marks obtained in the exam and then you can get to know about the qualification status.
- Rank allotted to the candidate is also given on the scorecard which gives you the overall idea of further selection.
- You can check the Odisha Group B, C Cut Off Marks 2023 discussed below to compare your marks with it.
Odisha CGL Group B & C Result 2023
- The Odisha Combined Graduate Level Result 2023 will be declared by the OSSC on its official website.
- This is the Prelims Exam and maximum marks in this exam are 150 marks in which you need to score 45% Marks.
- Those scoring below it will be considered as failed and they cannot proceed for the next examination.
- All the three stages have to be qualified by the aspirants in order to get selected for the post you have applied for.
Guidelines to Download OSSC CGL Answer Key 2023
- Go to ossc.gov.in from the Mobile Device.
- Tap on the OMR Sheet Button and then select the CGL Prelims OMR Sheet.
- Download the Answer key from the next page and then use it as guided above.
- Also if you find any error or objection then kindly raise it on the same page.
- Pay the nominal fees for raising the objection and then wait for the final answer key.
- In this way, you can Download OSSC CGL Answer Key 2023 @ ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Graduate Level Marking Scheme 2023
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Current Affairs||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Computer Awareness||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
- Negative Marking is applicable on wrong answers as per the rules.
- You have to add the marks for the correct answer as given on the answer key.
- Deduct the marks for wrong answers and then get the total of your scores.
- Evaluate the marks with Cut off of CGL Exam and then get to know about the qualification status.
OSSC CGL Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category of the Applicant||OSSC CGL Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023|
|Other Backward Class||75-85 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste||65-75 Marks|
|Scheduled Tribes||65-75 Marks|
|Person With Disability||55-65 Marks|
|Economically Weaker Section||75-85 Marks|
Ossc.gov.in CGL Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
|OSSC CGL OMR Sheet 2023||View Answer Key|
|Odisha CGL Prelims Result 2023||Check Result|
Top Questions on OSSC CGL Result 2023
OSSC Graduate Level Answer Key 2023 will be out by 20th May 2023.
You can get qualified in the exam by scoring more than 90 Marks out of 150 marks.
Odisha Group B, C Prelims Result 2023 will be declared in the first week of June 2023.