The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has Announced the Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) for the year 2023. The Notification for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 has been released and the online Application process will start from June 2023. The candidates who are interested and Eligible as per TN Police SI Eligibility 2023 can Apply for the post of SI through the official website of TNUSRB. The Tamil Nadu Police Department is looking to hire 621 Sub-Inspectors of Police(Taluk, Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police) in the TNUSRB SI Notification 2023. Before Applying be sure to review all of the information Provided here.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
The TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is released on 5th May 2023 for multiple vacancies of Sub Inspector. The selection process for the SI Recruitment consists of four stages: written examination, physical measurement test, endurance test and viva-voce. The written examination will be conducted in August 2023 and will have two papers: General knowledge and Technical subjects. The candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for the Physical Measurement test and Endurance test.The candidates who clear these tests will be invited for the viva-voce. The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained in all the stages. We have Provided comprehensive information here to address all of your inquiries regarding the TNUSRB SI exam.
|Exam name||TNUSRB SI Exam 2023|
|Organization||The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
(Taluk, Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police)
|TNUSRB SI Application Form 2023 Start||1st June 2023|
|TNUSRB SI Application Form 2023 Last date||30th June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|TNUSRB SI Exam 2023 Date||Announced Soon|
TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 PDF Download
- The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has Invited Applications from Eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (SI) in June 2023 as per TNUSRB SI Notification 2023.
- Candidates who are interested and meet the TN Police SI Eligibility 2023 criteria can apply online through the official website of TNUSRB- tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- The Application fee for the TN Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 is Rs.500 for general category candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates.
- The fee can be paid online through net banking, credit card or debit card or offline through challan at any branch of Indian Bank.
- The candidates should visit the official website of TNUSRB and read the detailed TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 and they should also keep a copy of their Application form and fee receipt for future reference.
TNUSRB SI Application Form 2023
- TNUSRB released the official Notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) of Police for the year 2023.
- The online Application form for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be available on the official website of TNUSRB from 1st June,2023 to 30th June,2023.
- Candidates who are Interested and Eligible can Apply online by filling up the TNUSRB SI Application Form 2023 and paying the Application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
- Before Applying for the Exam, Carefully read the instructions to make sure nothing is missed or incorrect.
- Before beginning the application Process, candidates must first Register. After the Enrollment, the Application Structure can be finished up.
- The TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is a golden opportunity for candidates who aspire to join the police force in Tamil Nadu and serve the society.
TN Police SI Eligibility 2023
The Applicants should focus on the Qualification for the post of Sub Inspector as per TN Police SI Eligibility 2023. The Eligibility criteria for the TN Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Age Limit: The candidates should be between 20 to 28 years and Relaxation in Age limit is applicable for Reserved categories as per Government Rules.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from a Recognized University or Institution.
- They should also have studied Tamil as a subject in class 10th or 12th or have passed the Tamil Proficiency test conducted by TNUSRB.
- Physical standards: The candidates should meet the minimum height, chest and weight requirements as prescribed by TNUSRB.
TNUSRB SI Selection Process 2023
- The Examination date of Sub-Inspector is not notified yet officially on TNUSRB Portal but it is expected to be conducted in August Month.
- The candidates who are interested in Applying for this post must be Eligible as per official Notice.
- The TN Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages: written exam, PMT,PET and Interview.
- The written exam is an objective-type exam with 140 questions and a duration of 3 hours. The questions are divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A consists of 80 questions on General Knowledge, General Science, History of India, Economics and Commerce, Political Science, Geography of India, and Current Events.
- Part B consists of 60 questions on a General Ability Test, Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, etc.
- The written exam carries 70 marks for open candidates and 85 marks for departmental candidates.
- The final selection of the candidates is based on their performance in all the stages of the Recruitment process.
Apply Online TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates first have to access the tnusrb.tn.gov.in official Portal to Apply Online TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023.
- On the homepage you will see “TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Application Form”.
- You have to click on this Notification Link and the online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your ID number and Password and fill in all your information and details and then submit successfully .
- Take a Print out of TNUSRB SI Application form 2023 for future use.
TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 PDF Download
Top Questions On TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
According to the official Notification the online Application Link will be available on 1st June for TNUSRB SI 2023.
The Last date for Apply Online TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is 30th June 2023.
Tnusrb.tn.gov.in is the official Portal Link for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023.
Candidates will need to open an official Portal by using the above provided direct link and then follow the process step by step mentioned above this Post to Apply Online TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023.
There are 621 vacancies available under TNUSRB for SI Post in 2023.